Thursday, March 30, 2006

Bueller...? Bueller...?

Okay. So, I'm here. Or there. Or somewhere.

People have been requesting my current schedule, so that they can find me. Why they'd want that, I have no idea. And who are "they," anyway...

But here it is:

Monday thru Thursday:

    8am-12pm - - tutoring at GSC
    12pm-5:30pm - - grading at TSARS
    6pm-8:30pm - - martial arts (M & W only)
    6pm-7pm - - other workouts (T & Th only)
    9pm-11pm - - LOST and then Ghost Hunters (W only)
Friday:
    8am-5:30pm - - grading at TSARS
    6pm-7pm - - working out
Saturday:
    Whatever and Wherever the heck I want.
Sunday:
    10:30-12:00 - - Redeemer
    2pm-6pm - - tutoring at GSC


This will change, of course, in May. And again in June, and once more in July. But it's a start. Hopefully (cross your fingers and pray!) after July, my schedule will be set for at least a year. We hope hope hope.

Okay, I'll write more later. Joyeux mardi! ¡Feliz martes!

¡Hasta la vista!

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

Ah, the Schedule That Is Set for an Extended Period of Time. I miss it. It is a comforting thing. I hope it comes soon to you!

jmg said...

geez, karen. you're so lazy. i can't believe you take a whole day to do 'whatever the heck you want'....after not having a free hour the rest of the week ;)

scøüpe said...

tsars? isn't that some wierd strain of disease that originated in asia? or the ruler of the former russian empire?
anyway, i've a friend who watches ghosthunters; is it any good?

karen-the-great said...

Yeah, I wish my life were as easy and stress-free as yours, eJnnaana. :)

Soon, Becca, sooooooon.....

Ghosthunters is so much fun! The guys are tough thinkers very concerned with scientific credibility (and credulity). They aren't all spooky spiritual about it; they deal in the forces of nature and of man, rather than the ghostly spirits of souls. Actually, it makes it easier to swallow if a "haunting" is little more than electromagnetic shifts, etc.

It's still good, creepy fun, though. Highly recommend.

starbuck said...

blerrrungh!!

(the noise you make when you were going to say something, but suddenly forget what)

karen-the-great said...

wow. my very first articulated groan of confusion as a blog comment. cool. thanks, man!

Remember yet?

starbuck said...

nope. but i find the phrase, "articulated groan," infinitely amusing.