Tuesday, June 20, 2006

George R.R. Martin

This one was SO GOOD. And now this one is sooooo goooood. Must post review soon!

I have almost nothing to say about this right now except:

GO OUT AND BUY THE FIRST BOOK!

\I'm going to read for 5 minutes before the meeting. Maybe even during the meeting. Then in the 15 minutes between classes. I won't attempt to read while driving, though I'm tempted.

Currently pondering: what unnecessary item in my apartment can I sell to get the money to get the next installment... any ideas, readers?

2 comments:

jmg said...

well, there's always your soul, but i doubt the next installment is worth THAT much.

and, who's to say whether your capacity to enjoy reading is contained in your soul or in some other part of your being? it'd be too risky to sell your soul before looking into that detail...and you sound like you're in a hurry :)

karen-the-great said...

i was just thinking - here i am writing about books about kings, kingdoms, etc... rather appropriate, considering the title and profile for my blog. :)

i am "the great." i got soul to spare, baby.