Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Eye of the book-holder.

Now I know how my books feel as I sit at 2am snuggled under my comforter...while I eat breakfast...on airplanes and in airports...beside the pool in the sunshine...on the 'L in Chicago, the subway in NY...they must feel almost like they're being watched.


Peering into depths of theme and character, seeking insight and creativity, abhorring pretension but honoring craft. Looking long and deep into, behind, and amongst the sparkling words on the page into the galaxies of story. *Sigh.* I wish I could read all day, every day. BOOKS RULE!


Current "Can't Put it Down" Reading: Game of Thrones, by George R.R. Martin. Keep your eyes peeled for a review on ktg's reviews. Also, I'll have a new one up for We soon, even as I write an article on accessible sci-fi for "...a magazine that I won't name yet because the article isn't pbulished yet...". I'll let you know when that gets published, then I'll post the article on the reviews blog.

1 comment:

Anita said...

Books do rule! Although the ones I've been reading lately are pretty bad...I need to break into the "good" books on my shelves.