Monday, April 24, 2006

Attack of the Killer Grems.

My friends, Darren and Jenna, really love each other. In fact, they married each other. Sometimes I wonder, however, about all of the aggression. Like at my birthday party in March, and in public, no less! (Okay, so it was the Taco Stand, and yes, they've probably seen weirder things).

Darren makes the first strike, moving in for the rear choke attack!




What the...?! I'm completely dazed and confused at this random, senseless attack!



Steve and Anita find the whole thing amusing, not realizing the gravity of the situation. They're just here for the booze anyway.



Unlike Grover, who eats when he is anxious. He calms himself with a tortilla chip, and tries to pretend nothing is happening.



I decide that Grover has the right idea, and cheer myself up with a delicious Cadbury Egg.™ Mmmm...mmmm.........



Brooke wishes she was in on the action, and flexes her phalanges in anticipation. If only she had a throat to wrap those fingers around.



But Jenna comes back with a knockout for the win! Jenna wins! Jenna wins!



This, my dear readers, just shows to go you, that I have really awesome friends that know how to throw a surprise birthday party! Sorry for the long delay in getting these pics out there, but hope you enjoyed the show.

Happy MONDAY!! I'm a whole day early!

4 comments:

jmg said...

that's AWESOME!!! i'm amazed at how succinctly you were able to summarize the evening's events.

and the cadbury link? astounding.

scøüpe said...

glad you had such a time on your birthday. and i actually laughed aloud at the cabdury egg cake experiment.
by the way, has brooke ever auditioned for the evil queen/witch in snow white? that picture is sort of scary.

scøüpe said...

wait, i'm sorry. that's more of a wicked witch of the west look.

Anonymous said...

LOVED the Cadbury link!!!!! Everytime I think of it I laugh.