Tuesday, February 7, 2006

There will be a quiz on Friday. Learn it.

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Karen the Great!

  1. The fingerprints of Karen the Great are virtually indistinguishable from those of humans, so much so that they could be confused at a crime scene.
  2. Karen the Great once lost a Dolly Parton lookalike contest!
  3. Karen the Great can jump up to sixteen times her own height.
  4. Karen the Great can eat up to four kilograms of insects in a single night.
  5. Neil Armstrong first stepped on Karen the Great with his left foot.
  6. If you drop Karen the Great from the top of the Empire State Building, she will be falling fast enough to kill before reaching the ground.
  7. New Zealand was the first place to allow Karen the Great to vote!
  8. Karen the Greaticide is the killing of Karen the Great!
  9. Karen the Great never said 'Play it again, Sam'.
  10. Karen the Great can not regurgitate.
I am interested in - do tell me about

3 comments:

LotusKnits said...

Funny, I too turn right when exiting a cave. And I usually fall off a cliff immediately after.

Think maybe we're related or something?

:P

scøüpe said...

what is this?!
did you change your original top ten facts list?
and karen the greaticide sounds like you're the one killing everyone. it makes you even scarier than the the title of
"the great".

karen-the-great said...

do I frighten you, scøüpe?

mwahahahaha...

Being great isn't bad, though. I'm one of the good guys, I really am! I'm just, you know... great.