Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Stop in the name of Newton's First Law of Motion!

Wanna hear something really, really cool?

...


I am SO BORED.

As in, I am sitting here, in my office chair, with absolutely nothing to do for almost two whole hours.

Isn't that WONDERFUL?!?! Whhheeeeehahahahahaha!

(if you think this post is ironic, you are so out of the loop.)

In the words of the inimitable Hoops & YoYo: "Happy sunny day! Happy sunny day!"

I think I'm gonna go sit still for a while.*



~~~~~~~~~~
*"why not blog, while you've got the time?" you might ask. . . . . . I think I'll save that for later. Because I can! Mwuahahahahahaha! Power! I have the power!**


~~~~~
** okay, no more maniacal laughter. I go relax now. Bye-bye!

2 comments:

jmg said...

who is this woman, and what have you done with karen-the-busy, i mean karen-the-great?!?!?

LotusKnits said...

boredom rocks. think i'm going to find me some once this play ends!