Monday, December 19, 2005

Meow mix.

It’s a funny circumstance.

I’m back in the insurance business.  It’s like I can’t escape from the universe of claims, clients, and calamity that has been my father’s sphere since I was a little girl.

Calling seniors (65+) to schedule times to talk about their Medicare Medigap supplemental insurance is definitely not the apex of excitement…but at least it leaves me free to sneak in a blog or two  - since I’m just getting started anyway.

I’m getting a kitty today!  My new little girl is all black, with medium-length hair, sweet disposition, named … well, named “Squishy” by the vet, but that’s not a name I’m going to keep.  

She looks strikingly similar to my old Suzy-blue (the boy named Sue, for those of you who remember), so already bringing back memories.
This is so exciting!  Pictures will certainly be available soon.

2 comments:

scøüpe said...

i'd just like to say that i think the black elf loves me.

scøüpe said...

i'd just like to say that i've met the black elf and she loves me.