Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Putting the "super" back in "supersonic"

I'm back! I'm trying to eat right, exercise, the works. After talking to the now-famous Mel (the Yarn Harlot blogs about her!!) I have decided that part of the plan for fitness must also include accountability. So...I'm going public. I have a link on the left, under "kicking" for my diet/fitness info that I will update daily.

Funny thing - when the world will have a record of one's eating habits, it's really tough to grab that handful of peanut-butter M&Ms and chow down.

If you're curious, check it out. Otherwise, keep moving. Nothing more to see here.

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Matt Place said...

what's basal?

karen-the-great said...

basically your personal metabolic rate: how many calories it takes for you to be alive, aside from lifestyle and activity rate.

see this page to calculate (FitDay does my automatically)