Monday, November 20, 2006

Warning: not intended for home use.

I'm spreading the word about this site because it causes me such paroxysms of delight.*

Take the grammatical agony out of everyday reading. Also, check out Darren's post and link to it; his descriptive sentence causes me physical pain. (and OH I hope that was intentional because otherwise I've just insulted Darren and/or shown my own linguistic weakness!)

Happy Monday-Before-Thanksgiving!

~~~
Edited to add: Yes, I realize that opening sentence rhymes. I'M A POET. I DO things like that. Man, tough crowd.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

E-mail me-- I need your e-mail address. lkynes@gmail.com

Matt Place said...

where oh where did my sister go
where oh where could she be?

jmg said...

what's this? new colors! me likey.

Matt Place said...

that site no longer exists... or perhaps it has changed it's url