Wednesday, July 12, 2006

"Do you not hear me speak?" UPDATED!

I have just been cast as "Antonia," the female version of Antonio, in Town and Gown's production of William Shakespeare's The Tempest. Yeah, she's the bad guy. Wicked, scheming, devious, evil... we love her.

And I would put someone else's role up here, too, but I'll let her share the news.

At the request of my readers, I add the show dates:

September 22 - 24
and
September 29 - October 1

Town and Gown Theater
Athens, GA

Fri-Sat: 8pm
Sun: 2pm

4 comments:

scøüpe said...

so, when's the show? and what role did she get?

jmg said...

I KNEW YOU'D GET IT!!! you're so evil...muahahahahaha!

(in other words, congrats!)

Anita said...

Hurray! Can't wait to see your evil side come through...but only on stage!

LotusKnits said...

Woot! I can't wait to see you and Jenna! Maybe I'll have to sneak into some rehearsals and catch you off guard. Now who's evil? Muahahhaha